Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Horse Pens is the best pens.

So I need to post really bad, but I’m trying to build a new website and that takes up a lot of my time. I also started a training schedule that should take up no less than 15 hours a week for the first month then more later… With that said, I thought it were best that I go ahead and post a few photos from this past weekend’s Triple Crown at Horse Pens 40 in Steele, Alabama. This is how it went down (thru the lens of my camera):


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








































































































































































































***So there is no confusion I want to make it clear that all the pictures of Alex Puccio on bumboy were taken on Sunday (the day after the comp).
******IF YOU LIKE THESE PICS PLEASE POST COMMENTS - ANY COMMENTARY IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you need to get the pictures that are on chris's camera cuz they were good as well

bablingbroox said...

sweet...